Built on 20 years infrastructure investment experience, Infraquest provides asset and transaction management, distressed asset turnaround and non-executive director services.
We work with you to mitigate financial and technical risks and maximise value in complex assets or businesses. Our in-depth experience can help you to meet your investment and operational goals often in challenging circumstances.
Experience includes acquisitions, disposals and due diligence management. It also includes post-acquisition asset or portfolio integrations and contract mobilisations. We have resolved inter-party disputes, transformed operational performance and refinanced distressed assets.
We take a results focussed, active management approach. We embrace your objectives and work as an integral part of your team.
We pride ourselves in acting professionally and with integrity at all times.
Recent engagements we have undertaken include:
- Non-executive director services to the project owner of an acute hospital PFI in London.
- Procured project management services to deliver a £40m research facility for an NHS trust.
- Lender due diligence for a new £60m hospital project in the UK.
- Pre-launch financial structuring advice for a new renewable energy technology.
- A fund management and reporting review and recommendations for a UK infrastructure fund.
- Acquisition due diligence on a £100m turnover construction group.