What has Infraquest done?
Built on over 20 years infrastructure investment experience, Infraquest has provided non-executive asset and transaction management support to investors, lenders and business owners.
It has worked with investors, lenders and business owners to mitigate financial and technical risks and maximise value. It is this broad experience that has enabled investment and operational goals to be met, often in challenging circumstances.
Experience includes acquisitions, disposals, business/project turnarounds, portfolio integrations and contract mobilisations. It includes inter-party dispute resolutions, operational performance transformations and distressed asset refinancing.
It is the practical experience of taking a results focussed, proactive approach that enables us to provide pragmatic support to the delivery of your objectives, integrating closely with your team.
In terms of personal values, I act professionally, honestly and with integrity at all times.
Previous engagements undertaken include:
- Non-executive director services to the project owner of an acute hospital PFI in London.
- Procured project management services to deliver a £40m research facility for an NHS trust.
- Lender due diligence for a new £60m hospital project in the UK.
- Pre-launch financial structuring advice for a new renewable energy product.
- A fund management and reporting review and recommendations for a UK infrastructure fund.
- Acquisition due diligence on a £100m turnover construction group.
- Due diligence and acquisition support for two 2nd tier rail infrastructure contractors.